Grant Writing Resources
Grant Finding Resources
- NIH Fellowships and Training Grants
- The Fogarty International Center list of Postdoctoral Non-NIH Funding Opportunities
- Science Careers Grants & Funding (at sciencecareers.com)
- Diversity Postdoctoral Fellowships for Minorities and Women
- University of Minnesota Libraries Grant Funding Search Tools and Resources
- Postdoctoral Funding Opportunities (via Johns Hopkins University)
Form a Grant Writing Group!
It is an excellent idea to get feedback early and often when writing a grant proposal. Try talking with other postdocs in your college/department/center to set up regular meetings to share drafts and ideas. Get as many people as you can to read and give feedback. Don't be shy about asking professors/PIs to read your grant, and welcome criticism. It can only improve your application.